Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f2.8 PRO Tele-Photo Zoom Lens
Powerful portability with the professional in mind. The new M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f2.8 PRO is a compact, full-featured zoom that sports premium metal construction and professional-quality lens elements. It’s light in weight and fully sealed for weather protection, delivers super-sharp edge-to-edge image quality, and boasts the world’s first Dual VCM autofocus mechanism. This lens is an excellent complement to your fast primes and 12-40mm f2.8 PRO.
- Dual VCM autofocus. The 40-150mm f2.8 PRO’s innovative, industry-first Dual VCM (voice coil motor) AF delivers. Separating the focusing mechanism into two lens groups controlled by individual linear drive motors makes AF performance extremely fast and, with no gears involved, nearly friction-free and incredibly quiet.
- Professional Build Quality. We know that serious shooters need the highest quality equipment, so we built the 40-150mm f2.8 PRO zoom accordingly. The premium metal lens body incorporates 16 lens elements in 10 groups, including Olympus ZERO-coated HD, ED, EDA and – for the first time in an M.ZUIKO lens – Super EDA glass for significantly reduced chromatic aberration, ghosting and flares.
- Splashproof dustproof freezeproof. Sometimes the harshest conditions produce the most dramatic photo opportunities. With 11 separate seals to keep out moisture and dust, the 40-150mm f2.8 PRO is ready to take on the elements. You don’t have to baby this baby!
- Portable. At less than two pounds and a constant 6.2-inch length (lens movement is internal), the 40-150mm f2.8 PRO combines with OM-D or PEN camera bodies to create a very stable shooting platform. And its fixed f2.8 aperture is bright enough to capture sharp images across the entire zoom range.
- Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm f2.8 PRO Tele-Photo
- Lens Cap LC-72D
- Lens Rear Cap LR-2
- Lens Hood LH-76
- Lens Case LSC-1120
- Instruction Manual