Rockbrook Camera Financing
No Interest if Paid in Full within 12 Months*
*On Purchases of $350 or more with a Rockbrook Camera - Synchrony Bank credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 months. 12 minimum monthly payments required.
*Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length and payment allocation, the required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion end, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time. Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- A dedicated credit line to use again and again at Rockbrook Camera
- Convenient monthly payments
- Payment options include online or by mail
- Make payments
- View your balance
- Update your account info
- Schedule up to 12 future payments
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Rockbrook Camera Credit Card?
Rockbrook Camera offers customers a credit card through Synchrony Bank with a revolving credit line to use again and again at Rockbrook Camera locations.
How do I get a Rockbrook Camera Credit Card?
You can apply for a Rockbrook Camera credit card at any of our locations. Click here to find our locations.
How are my monthly payments calculated?
- Minimum monthly payments, based on a percentage of your account balance or a minimum amount, are required in accordance with the standard account terms.
- It is very important to note that the required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off your purchase by the end of the promotional period.
- If you want to ensure that your purchase is paid before the end of the promotional period (to avoid interest), you should schedule additional or larger payments accordingly.
How long will it take to pay off my purchase?
There will be information on your billing statement about how long it will take to pay off your account if you only make minimum payments.
What is the interest rate and will it change?
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
- Although interest will accrue at the standard rate applicable to your account, it will only be assessed and added to your account as a lump sum at the end of the promotional period if the promotional purchase balance is not paid in full by the expiration date shown on your statement.
- To avoid paying interest, be sure to pay your promotional purchase balance by the expiration date.
How do I avoid paying interest or minimize the interest paid?
- Pay your promotional balance in full before the end of the promotional period to avoid interest.
- If you do not make a payment on time, you will be charged a late fee.
Where do I check the status of my account?
To check the status of your Rockbrook Camera click on the Manage My Account link above to go to Synchrony Financial's website.
After logging into your account, you will be able to:
- Make a payment
- View your balance
- Update your account information
- Schedule up to your next 12 payments
How can I make a payment on my Rockbrook Camera Credit Card?
Rockbrook Camera offers three convenient ways to pay your Rockbrook Camera Credit Card bill.
- Pay Online: Click here to manage your account and make payments online.
- Pay by Phone: contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service at 1-866-396-8254 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
10:00 am to 7:00 pm EST
- Pay by Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
PO Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061