NIKON 35MM 1.8G FX ED
Unleash the power of your high-resolution Nikon HD-SLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED draws maximum definition and image quality from Nikon's high-pixel-count image sensors for truly dazzling photos and HD videos. It brings the outstanding optical characteristics of AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G to Nikon's f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions. With 63° of coverage, ED and AS glass elements for outstanding contrast and minimal distortion, Nikon's innovative Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise autofocusing and a lightweight, compact design, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED is an outstanding choice for your photo or HD video applications.
- AS: AS stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass: An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- Rear Focusing System: A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- Silent Wave Motor: AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM), which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology. SWM uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED
- HB-70 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-58 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 58mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-0915 Soft Lens Case
FREE Shipping in the U.S. on orders of merchandise over $199 Certain exclusions apply