NIKON 70-200 F/4G VR ED AF-S
DON'T FORGET TO PROTECT YOUR LENSES:
Introducing the newest addition to Nikon's compact high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lenses, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR. Inspired by today's versatile HD-SLR shooters, it strikes an ideal balance between exceptional optics, advanced lens technologies, including Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization providing 4.0 stops∗ of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images and HD video capture.-and a remarkably compact, lightweight design. Whether you shoot with an FX- or DX-format camera, handheld or tripod-mounted, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR delivers the serious telephoto zoom performance you've been seeking.
- Vibration Reduction: A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake. Lenses that offer VR will feature the abbreviation VR on the lens barrel.
- Silent Wave Motor: AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM), which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology. SWM uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- M/A: Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens. This makes it possible to seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through the viewfinder.
- Nano Crystal Coat: An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths. Nano Crystal Coat solves ghost effects caused by red light and effectively reduces ghost and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass: An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- IF Lens: A NIKKOR lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. Thus, IF NIKKORS do not change in size during AF operation, allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances. These lenses will be designated with the abbreviation IF on the lens barrel.
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- LC-67 Snap-on Front Lens Cap 67mm
- HB-60 Bayonet Hood
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1225 Semi-Soft Case
FREE Shipping in the U.S. on orders of merchandise over $199 Certain exclusions apply