Olympus TG-4 Black
Olympus' most advanced TOUGH camera ever. The Tough TG-4 is rugged enough to go anywhere, but its powerful imaging technology makes this camera the most versatile yet. Sophisticated features like RAW capture, nighttime Live Composite, and the super-bright F2.0 wide-angle zoom lens create amazing images no matter how challenging the environment, while built-in Wi-Fi, fast GPS, and the multifunction e.Compass help you to find, shoot, and share your adventures like never before.
- Rugged technology. Whether you snorkel or surf, ride or ski, bike or hike, or love to shoot outdoors, the TG-4 is up to the challenge. It's waterproof to depths of 50ft/15m, and its rugged inner and outer chassis construction protects the lens assembly from force (crushproof to 220lbf/100kgf) and impact (shockproof to 7ft/2.1m). Plus, the TG-4 is freezeproof to 14F/-10C and dustproof, so there's never a reason to leave it at home.
- f/2 aperture. Always be ready to shoot. TG-4's high-speed F2.0 wide-angle lens captures light fast, and the lightning-quick FAST AF technology keeps the focus sharp. Nail blur-free shots as quick as the action happens, and shoot crisp, detailed images with minimal noise in low light. Plus, the Aperture Priority Mode expands your focus range and shooting control for amazing results.
- RAW shooting. TG-4 captures lifelike images with an unmatched combination of features.For the first time in a rugged compact camera, you can shoot in RAW for the highest possible resolution and maximum creative control. With Olympus' advanced 16 Megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor and the TruePic VII Image Processor, you will capture the smallest details and the brightest colors of every exciting moment.
- Advanced shooting modes. Up close. In the water. Under the stars. Advanced Shooting Modes are readily at your fingertips via the Mode Dial. Powerful Macro Modes shoot close, like the Microscope Control mode that provides 44.5x magnification from 1 centimeter away. Underwater Modes shoot crystal clear, including the Underwater HDR mode that uses composite technology to enhance light and shadow. Nighttime Live Composite mode automatically combines multiple images into a single photograph for stunning night scenes and star trails.
- Full 1080 HD video. TG-4 is equipped with multiple options for capturing epic snowboard runs and mountain bike races, including Full HD 1080p video, High-Speed Movie (for slow-motion playback), Interval Shooting with customized start time, shot count, and interval settings, and Time Lapse Movie, which automatically combines your interval shots into a short film.
- Built-in WiFi. Find your adventure and find your way back! Next-gen GPS with Landmark Recognition pinpoints your location in under 10 seconds, while the e.Compass tracks barometric pressure, altitude, and water depth as it points the way home. With built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Share app, compose your image, control camera settings, and shoot remotely from your smart device, then wirelessly upload and share your shots. Plus, use the OI.Track app to transfer GPS logs and shooting data to your smartphone.
- TG-4 Digital Camera Black
- Wrist Strap
- LI-92B Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Cable (CB-USB8)
- AC Adapter (F-2AC)
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Instruction Manual and Olympus Viewer 3 Software
- Warranty Card
FREE Shipping in the U.S. on orders of merchandise over $199 Certain exclusions apply