Print and Slide Scanning Services
Most of us have a cache of old family photos or slides stashed away in boxes hidden from view. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all those precious family memories could be easily viewed & shared again?
State of the art scanning technology allows us to offer affordable bulk scanning of large quantities of photos or slides that we can archive to a DVD or CD so you can easily view these images on your PC or TV. Plus, with archived images on digital media you can now easily order prints, create photobooks and keepsakes and share these treasured memories with friends and family members everywhere. For one image or one thousand, our photo technicians take the time to clean and correct your old image to give you the best possible scan.
Scratch this very important task off your list today. Just gather and organize these treasures and leave the rest to us.
Bulk Print Scanning
Preparing your Prints for bulk scanning: In order for us to offer our bulk scanning service at this lower price, there are a few guidelines that must be followed.
- Prints must be loose – removed from albums, frames, folders or envelopes.
- Prints sizes must be between 2.5X3.5, (wallet) to 8X12 inches for bulk scanning.
- Remove any staples, tape, glue, paperclips, sticky notes, etc. from front/back of prints.
- Sort prints so they are facing the same direction in correct vertical or horizontal orientation. Print sizes smaller than 3X5 should be grouped separately.
- If you want information on the back of prints scanned, keep these separate and clearly label “scan back side also”. Additional scan charge will apply.
- If you want your prints scanned in a specific order, an additional charge of .05 cents per scanned image will be applied. Be sure to indicate this request when you drop your order off.
- Prints with copyright markings cannot be scanned without copyright release from studio.
- Items such as documents or newspaper clippings or photos that are outside the bulk scanning size guidelines or curled, mounted, damaged, torn or irregular size prints can be scanned individually. Group these separately and see the "Individual Scanning Services" section below for pricing.
Bulk Print Scan Pricing
- Up to 100 Prints: $49.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- 101-200 Prints: $89.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- 201-400 Prints: $139.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- 401-600 Prints: $179.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- 601-800 Prints: $199.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- 801-1000 Prints: $229.99 on Archival CD or DVD
- Over 1000 Prints: $0.20 per print on Archival CD or DVD
- Photo Catalog: $3.00/page (Your scanned images printed out in a spiral bound reference book.)
Additional CD/DVD Copies are available at quantity pricing upon request.
Ask about a Custom DVD PhotoShow with music, titles, and transitions starting as low as $19.99.
Photo catalog of your scanned images are also available.
Bulk 35MM Slide Scanning
Preparing your slides for bulk scanning: In order for us to offer our bulk scanning service at this lower price, there are a few guidelines that must be followed.
- Unless your slides are in a KODAK BRAND CAROUSEL, remove them from any trays, clips, or carriers.
- Slides must be 35MM format in 2X2 INCH Mounts. No Stereo Slides or odd size formats allowed.
Bulk 35MM Slide Scan Pricing
- Up to 200 Slides: $0.99 each on Archival CD or DVD, Additional CD/DVD $5 each
- 201-500 Slides: $0.85 each on Archival CD or DVD, Additional CD/DVD $5 each
- 501-999 Slides: $0.69 each on Archival CD or DVD, Additional CD/DVD $5 each
- 1000 + Slides: $0.50 each on Archival CD or DVD, Additional CD/DVD $5 each
Custom DVD PhotoShow available, which includes your scanned images set to music with captions and chapters on BluRay DVD. Call for pricing.
Family History Photo Catalogue: $3.00/page (up to 50 images per page), which includes your scanned images printed out in a spiralbound reference book.
Individual Scanning Services
- Flatbed Print Scan (original size up to 8.5X11): $2.00 each
- Camera Copy to CD (8.5X11-16X20 original size): $15.00 each
- Camera Copy to CD (16X20 & larger original size): $50.00 each
- Standard Res 35MM Slide or Negative scan (1200X1800): $0.99 each
- High Res 35MM Slide or Negative scan (2988X4464): $5.00 each
- Standard Res 120MM Slide or Negative scan (1200X1800): $2.00 each
- High Res 120MM Slide or Negative scan (2988X4464): $5.00 each
- Standard Res Sheet Film scan (up to 4X5”): $2.00 each
- High Res 120MM Sheet Film scan (up to 4X5”): $5.00 each
We do photo retouching on digital prints and digital repairs of printed photographs. Click for details.