Nikon D3500 Pocket GuideDesigned for photographers who haven’t memorized every button, dial, setting, and feature on their Nikon D3500, Rocky Nook’s handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you’re out and about.
- Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist.
- Identify every button and dial on your camera.
- Learn the essential modes and settings you need to know.
- Dive deeper with additional features of your camera.
- Execute step-by-step instructions for shooting multiple exposures, in-camera HDR, time-lapse movies, and more.
- Follow tips and techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)