Employment at Rockbrook Camera
Now Hiring: Part-Time and Full-Time Camera Sales Specialists
Omaha Store | 168th & W. Center
Enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge of photography in a dynamic retail environment. Rockbrook Camera is Nebraska’s leading retailer of imaging products and services and has proudly served the photo community since 1975. Apply today to join our team!
- Consistently deliver exceptional service and support to our valued customers.
- Assist our customers in selecting the right products and imaging services
to meet their needs by providing accurate and concise information and applications.
- Represent our company and its offerings with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Camera and accessory sales
- Imaging services sales
- Phone support
- Social media marketing
- Stocking, cleaning and merchandising display areas
- Attending sales meetings and training sessions
- Always striving to gain knowledge of imaging concepts to share with our community
- Must possess a desire to creatively explore and meet customer needs in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Photographic knowledge, general computer skills and digital imaging experience is necessary.
- Must also have good math and typing skills
- Be self-directed, have good listening and communication skills
- Enjoy working with people in a dynamic work environment.
- Prior retail experience is preferred but not required.
Full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee insurance benefits including health, dental, short-term disability, and life
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee pricing program
- Stable and consistent scheduling
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
Send or e-mail your application and resume to:
2909 S. 169th St. Plz. Ste 100
Omaha, NE 68130
Please download a Rockbrook Camera employment application below:
Rockbrook Camera Employment Application
While we are not always hiring, we are always looking for the next great team member. If you are someone with a solid digital imaging background, have a great attitude and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, then we are interested in hearing from you. We offer competitive pay and benefits and a rewarding work environment.